Saturday, August 18, 2012

me, my breasts, and i


me, my breasts, and i  —


my breasts are my friends, 
they're my beauty and my beasts!
and if no one else likes them,
i love them at least.

my breasts grow everyday - a bit of a troubling thought,
but you have to be happy with what you have got!

if my breasts were size a, or even size b,
i suppouse i would beg for a c, or a d!

my breasts cause me great annoyance -
they're too big! it's their bouyance! 
they jiggle when i run, 
and they jiggle when i sneeze,
my breasts jiggle even when i beg them, don't please!

but my breasts are quite lovely,
they're loud and they're proud!
and i must admit by breasts help me stand out in the crowd.

my breasts peek out from my top, just a bit of a tease -
my breasts make grown men beg!
"CAN I SEE THEM? OH, PLEASE!!"

some men say the nakedness of woman is the best work of God,
but like all ladies i have some big problems with my bod.
my left breast is smaller - just a bit - than the right,
and fitting my d's in a sports bra can be a bit of a fight.
my breasts they have stretch marks - they grew just too speedy,
and my breasts get the best of me, they make me a tad greedy -
i want the best for my breasts:
silk and lace bras,
white lingerie,
but the money i spend is just not okay!

my breasts are my friends,
they're with me day, dawn, and night -
my breasts are my friends,
and i think that's alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment